The MTH SECTIONAL DOOR 2.0 is an industrial sectional door built with sandwich panels having thickness 40 mm, coated with pre-painted steel and insulated with high density polyurethane foam (40 Kg/m³). The sliding is given by solid guides made of zinc-plated steel assuring reliability, robustness, fluency of the movement and pacification.
The MTH SECTIONAL DOOR 2.0 is in compliance with the regulation EN 13241-1 and it’s equipped with safety parachute systems in case of spring or cable damages. The automation of 55 Nm (for surface 20 m²) or 80 Nm (for surface >20 m² and 35 m²) is available for all the versions. The travel-stop and the partial closing are driven by means of technology with absolute encoder. The MTH SECTIONAL DOOR 2.0 has been controlled with endurance tests larger than 200.000 opening/closing cycles.
- Structure: Built with profiles of zinc-plated steel
- Panel: coated with pre-painted and zinc-plated steel sheet, insulated with high density polyurethane foam, the thickness is 40 mm
- Inside handle
- Lock: lateral latch
MAIN AVAILABLE OPTIONS:
- Acrylic porthole: oval shaped, dimensions 665x345 mm
- Automation: BFT brand (company presents in more than 120 Countries in the world), ARGO type with lateral engine powered at 24 V; The travel-stop and the partial closing are driven by means of technology with absolute encoder ;
- Pushbutton station including open/stop/close controls
- Winch: by means of pulley for the manual opening/closing
- Pedestrian door having width 800 or 1.200 mm: it’s available for door with a minimum height of 2.000 mm and a maximum width of 5.500 mm, both with step h=130 mm and with reduced one h=17 mm