Sliding door for cold room with controlled atmosphere inuse up to -5°C minimum, with patented sliding system "Mirror" model.
- For temperature up to -5°C
- Blade thickness 92mm
- Polyurethane density: 40Kg/m³
The ATMC sliding door is suitable for controlled atmosphere cold room application where a perfect gas tightness is required with operation temperature not lower than -5°C.
The double gasket system allows the application on cold room not constantly used in controlled atmosphere.
- Blade edge in anodized aluminium (thickness 92 mm);
- Blade covered with plastic-coated metal sheet for food application colour RAL 9010, thickness 5/10 mm;
- Outside handle: lever;
- Inside handle:lever;
- Double density EPDM gasket on 3 sides;
- Lower gasket in PVC.
- Inflatable gasket to be used during the period of ripening;
- Pressure gauge and inflating valve;
- Ispection hatch (600x800mm clear passage) provided with external locking handle and internal sofety opener and magnetic sealing gasket.
- Frame and side-frame in PVC colour RAL 9010; the frame is thermo-welded (45°) up to a thickness equal to 160 mm, beyond such thickness it’s assembled (90°) with joints;
- Counter-frame in PVC, colour RAL 9010, thermo-welded (45°);
- Special threshold S/2 with the frame (2 jambs + 1 transom) partially put (60 mm) into the floor. At the bottom of the frame it’s fixed an “C” beam made of iron which is recessed into the floor. Only the upper part will result visible at the end of the work.
- The patented “Mirror” sliding system is totally symmetrical and doesn’t need any adjustment to change the opening way, it’s made of:
- Sliding profile in extruded anodized aluminium, with anti-fall section
- Ramps, or falling bends , assuring a perfect contact between the door and the frame they provide the best insulation between the inside and the outside of the cold room. They are assembled on the closing side of the door;
- Cover (option), made in extruded anodized aluminium it can be simply opened thanks to the hinges assembled on its top, to realize inspection or cleaning services.
- The rear guide is made of:
Plastic pulleys, by means of with the door slides along the “mirror” sliding system; they are adjustable both in height than in depth,
- Adjustable rear register, by means of with the door slides along the rear guide;
- Lower closing hook: it’s made of stainless steel and assembled on the closing side of the frame and during the closing it assures the hermetic contact between the door and the frame;
- Striker of the lower closing hook: it’s made of plastic and assembled on the blade, on the handle side. During the closing of the door it goes into the lower hook and assures the hermetic contact between the door and the frame.